- Fits true to size
- Stretch cupro
- Vegan fabric
- Adjustable Straps
- Composition: 56% Cupro, 40% Viscose, 4% Elastane
- Machine washable or eco-friendly dry clean
- Made in Los Angeles
For our ready-to-wear, we use Turkish cupro as a sustainable alternative to silk and this fabric is both vegan and GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified. Cupro is a 'regenerated cellulose' fabric made from cotton waste. It is a breathable fiber with micropores that quickly absorb moisture and release it to the outside. This regulates body temperature by effectively reducing clinging and transporting moisture away from the skin. Cupro is hypoallergenic, anti-static, and resistant to stretching out of shape at higher temperatures and can be machine washed and dried. The fabric travels easily and is wrinkle-resistant.
- Turkish cupro: Both of our Turkish cupro fabrics are made with sustainable manufacturing and are European Vegetarian Union Certified. Our linen cupro blend has a beautiful look with a super soft and luxe hand feel. The fabric is perfect for the city or beach. Our stretch cupro has a super soft hand with elastane to hug the body. Cupro breaths well making this the ideal fabric for bodycon styles that will be worn in warm weather.
Discover all Cupro Clothing.
- Full-priced items are returnable for a full refund within 14 days of receipt
- Sale merchandise is available for exchange or store credit within 14 days of receipt
- International orders are final sale
- Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
- All orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Please allow two business days for all order processing